As some of you who have been following us for a while may know, development of Dark Scavenger is complete! It was a long arduous road but we stuck with it and now we’re prepping for release!
There are however a few more things we need to do before we can release the game.
Here are a few more specific updates:
We were recently an Honorable Mention in indiepub’s 2012 Independent Propeller Awards Festival! It’s always great to be acknowledged by a festival and most importantly to us… it means people like our game!
In order to release the game, we had to form a company. The process of doing so turned out to be a bit trickier than we expected (who would have thought?) but we’re finally there!
We’re working on contacting many online distributers. We already have a major one lined up for release!
We created a playable demo!
- The demo contains a small section of Chapter 1.
- Many of the branching paths and events in this Chapter have been sealed away for now but it should provide a solid hint at what’s to come!
- The demo will be available when the game is released.
Mac and Linux Versions
- A Mac version of the game seems Probable.
- A Linux version of the game seems Possible.
We will continue to keep you updated as more news comes forth.
Massive thanks to everyone who’s stuck with us for this long. Projects like this are started out of passion but the amount of work required can lead to disaster for many teams.
It is nothing short of a miracle that we managed to pull this off and we would like to give a sincere heart-felt thanks to everyone who supported us in this journey.
We look forward to getting this game in your hands soon!